Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What kinds of services do you offer?
We offer a range of services to help ensure your business is running as efficiently as possible. Examples include:
- Website creation using trusted frameworks
- Website fixes and refreshes: adding functionality or fixing broken, outdated features
- Website maintenance: monthly checkups and security scans with our monthly subscription plans
- Email marketing strategies
- App development
- Custom code creation: including plugins and micro services
- Establishment of continuous deployment models on expert level hosting
- Specialized, managed and maintained hosting services for WordPress sites
- And so much more… if you can imagine it, we can either help you or refer you to one of our colleagues.
What is your turn around time?
While we have completed small sites in as little as 24 hours, the average site takes approximately 4-6 weeks. This allows for communication time back and forth and negotiations to make sure that your needs are being met and that you wind up with a site that you both appreciate and can use.
E-commerce sites typically take a little bit longer, as do any sites with complex plugin development or configuration.
In general, we will give you a proposal with an estimated date of completion – and depending on the client’s ability to turn around content and respond to queries, we normally hit our deadlines.
What kind of clients do you work with?
- Artisans & Creatives – skilled workers and crafters, musicians, poets, graphic designers, authors… we love to see creative individuals shine and thrive
- Small Businesses – construction companies, rentals, mom & pop shops, music industry, we’ve worked with them all.
- Multi-million dollar enterprises – developing custom code and resolving issues from previous developers has become our sweet spot in this market. You’ve got a problem, our team will solve it!