Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What kinds of services do you offer?
We offer a range of services to help ensure your business is running as efficiently as possible. Examples include:
- Website creation using trusted frameworks
- Website fixes and refreshes: adding functionality or fixing broken, outdated features
- Website maintenance: monthly checkups and security scans with our monthly subscription plans
- Email marketing strategies
- App development
- Custom code creation: including plugins and micro services
- Establishment of continuous deployment models on expert level hosting
- Specialized, managed and maintained hosting services for WordPress sites
- And so much more… if you can imagine it, we can either help you or refer you to one of our colleagues.
What kind of clients do you work with?
- Artisans & Creatives – skilled workers and crafters, musicians, poets, graphic designers, authors… we love to see creative individuals shine and thrive
- Small Businesses – construction companies, rentals, mom & pop shops, music industry, we’ve worked with them all.
- Multi-million dollar enterprises – developing custom code and resolving issues from previous developers has become our sweet spot in this market. You’ve got a problem, our team will solve it!
What is your turn around time?
While we have completed small sites in as little as 24 hours, the average site takes approximately 4-6 weeks. This allows for communication time back and forth and negotiations to make sure that your needs are being met and that you wind up with a site that you both appreciate and can use. E-commerce sites typically take a little bit longer, as do any sites with complex plugin development or configuration. In general, we will give you a proposal with an estimated date of completion – and depending on the client’s ability to turn around content and respond to queries, we normally hit our deadlines.
Don't Be Shy
Drop us a line anytime, and one of our customer service reps will respond to you as soon as possible